Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Recap

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I had the whole week off which was a much needed break filled with quality time with family. It was so relaxing that I literally stayed in my yoga pants and big t-shirt all week except for Thanksgiving. (I would seriously wear that everyday if I could.) We started off by celebrating Thanksgiving with Jason's family on Sunday. Then Monday we packed up and headed down to my parents' house for the week. On Wednesday family began to come into town which was great because a lot of them finally got to meet Austin. Thursday we cooked and ate way too much of course, but it was all delicious! Here are some pictures from the week....

Loved spending time with this little man!


Brantley's first time making s'mores

Austin meeting his great-grandmother


There are no words...


Kiddie table at Thanksgiving 


CiCi with her grandsons


Precious :)


We really enjoyed our week! Now it is time to go back to the real world and wear real clothes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment