Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas...a little late

Here are some pictures from our first Christmas as a family of 3. We celebrated Christmas morning with Jason's side of the family, then my family came to our house Christmas afternoon for dinner.

Brantley with his Aunty Andrea! Really wish I could see her more. But at least she lives in an excellent city to visit :).

Uncle Jeremy
 
 
Brantley got the most gifts out of everyone! He was excited!

He actually grabbed the paper and ripped it...then it went to his mouth.

He liked his gifts!

The pajama crew. It's a tradition in my family.

Unfortunately, all my pictures from Christmas with the Franks are on my camera and I can't find the cord to upload them! But Brantley had a great Christmas there as well! I do have some pictures of him playing with some of his toys Nana and Poppy got him.

He loves the music this giraffe plays!

This is the coolest toy ever! This picture only shows a part of it. This train has a round track that he can ride it on. He looks like such a big boy in this picture! He was able to sit on it all by himself. I can see him riding this train all day once he gets a little bigger. 


No comments:

Post a Comment