Monday, December 27, 2010

The most wonderful time of the year!

I love Christmas time for many reasons. This year my favorite reason was that I was going to be able to do my dream job for two whole weeks...being only a mom! This year our family has grown to 3 and we had the most amazing Christmas ever (despite teething and a virus)! Brantley got showered with gifts and Jason and I are very grateful for all of them! Now if only Brantley will learn how to sit so he can play with all of his toys. This was us last year at Christmas just getting used to the idea of a baby on the way :).

 

Now we have the most precious gift ever!

 



I am so blessed with a beautiful, healthy baby boy and a husband who is my very best friend. Who needs gifts when you have all of that? They are just an added bonus :).


No comments:

Post a Comment