Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Giving Credit Where Credit is Due

I have to admit that I did not come up with the title of my blog on my own. I wanted a creative title that related to what the blog was about...The Franks. So I turned to my friend who I find very witty for help, Mary West. And she had come up with some great ideas and I totally stole this title from her! So thank you Mary!! Not only is she creative at coming up with blog titles, she has made some incredible earrings. She is selling them on Esty and all the proceeds go towards a mission trip she will be going on to the Middle East. I am definitely buying a pair...just having a hard time choosing cause they are all so cute! Here is the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/maryhwest. You should check it out! These are the ones I am going to buy.

Stella

Have a great day! 17 more days until Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Steph- Love you! Can't wait to read all your great stories and tips.

    ReplyDelete